There are a number of common reasons of why students may be unable to log in to the Academy. In order to solve your problem, please help us troubleshoot by trying the following:
- Ensure you have signed up as a free member. For instructions on how to do this, please click here.
- Make sure you are trying to log in to the right website. Older students (prior to June 2017) may not have yet been migrated to the new Academy website. To read more about this, please click here.
- Please double check the email address is correct! It sounds obvious, but it is a very easy mistake to make.
- Try resetting your password by clicking here.
- In rare circumstances, the website may simply be down and there is not actually an issue with your log in details. This is a temporary issue and will be resolved as soon as possible.
If none of the above steps solve the issue, you can submit a request for further technical support by clicking here and filling out a Request Form. Please give as much detail, and answer as many questions as you can, to help us quickly identify the issue so we can help solve it faster. Please note that the support team will work on your issue as quickly as possible and aim to address each issue within 24 hours, however, in busy periods it may take up to 2-3 business days. The issue will be resolved though, so please do not stress! Thank you for your understanding!